Steps To Activate Roku TV Or Roku Box with roku.com/link
Streaming technology is now at its best in terms of development. This, coupled with the continuous rise in the prices of cable, has made consumers opt for streaming media services, which requires the use of devices like the Roku TV or Roku Box and others.
Why Choose Roku?
Roku, just like its close competitors like Apple TV and Google Chromecast, offers an exciting collection of channels for viewers to choose from. These include a top selection of streaming entertainment services, including Crackle, M-GO, Redbox Instant, Amazon Price, Hulu+, Netflix, YouTube, and more.
With numerous features targeted at giving consumers the best streaming experience possible, we can clearly say that Roku TV or Roku Box stands as one of the best streaming media devices in the market today. It is even more interesting to know that they are compatible with both iOS and Android devices, with impressive flexibility in each case.
This brings us to the question, “How do you activate Roku TV or Roku Box?”
Activating Roku TV or Roku Box
Now that we have established the features of the Roku TV and Roku Box let’s take a look at Roku activate. By activation, we mean the process of linking your new Roku device – a Roku TV or a Roku box or stick – with the Roku’s services.
A successful linking allows you to subscribe to more channels and do some other exciting things. The best part, perhaps, is that Roku activate is free – the only expenses involved is buying the device. However, you will have to pay to access channels that require subscriptions, for instance, Sling TV, HBO, Hulu, and others.
Start by choosing your most preferred Roku TV or Roku Box models out there. Once you have done that, the next step is to begin the setup process.
You will need a Roku Activation code to complete your Roku Activate, and this can be retrieved by using the genuine Roku Activation link. Here is a step-by-step guide that gets you through the process.
- Assemble the Roku TV, or Roku Box hardware an connect it to a reliable internet connection.
- Set up a Roku account on your new Roku device. If done properly, you should get a Roku activation code on your screen.
- Now, punch in the 8-digit Roku Activation Code in the prompted field.
- After creating a Roku account, link it to your device. You can do this by visiting the official Roku URL – Roku.com/link.
- Sign in on the page – roku.com/link/signin – using your name, email ID, password, first and last names. Click on the submit button once you have confirmed that the details are correctly entered.
- The account creation steps will be completed in a few minutes.
Now that you have created your Roku Account, the next step is to do your Roku Activate using the Roku TV activation link code. For this, you will require a very good connecting cable that can connect the device to the external devices, including Roku TV, as well as a reliable power source.
Connect the device to the power adaptor using a good power cable.
- Connect the streaming device to the available router using the ethernet cable.
- Setup the router according to the specifications in the available screen.
- Connect your Roku streaming device to your TV using a very good HDMI cable.
- If you have any old model, use the composite audio video cables to connect it to the streaming device.
You can now pair your Roku TV or Roku Box remote and start streaming away. To start streaming, login to your Roku account with your initially-created credentials. Make a secure connection and use your remote to select the “Streaming Channel” option. The channel store will take a few minutes to load. But once it is fully loaded, you can locate your favorite channel and add it to your account.
Now you can use your Roku TV or Roku Box connected to the Roku services to enjoy your favorite entertainment outlets, including news channels, music channels, live shows, online movies, and even sports channels. Roku is that versatile!
Again, here is a quick recap of how to complete your Roku Device Activation steps using roku.com/link and the generated Roku Activate Code.
- Setup a Roku account on roku.com/link.
- Login into your account on roku.com/link/signin
- Follow the onscreen prompts, submit your details, and complete the account creation process.
- Retrieve the 8-digit Roku activation code sent to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Punch it in and proceed to the next screen – roku.com/link to complete your login.
- Click on “Stream Channel” to access the channel store.
- Find your favorite channels and start watching.
Let us know if you run into any challenges by using the comment box. Good luck.